Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Don’t know why I thought of this:

Once I worked with a guy who lived with a girl who had a baby boy. They got into an argument about child support even though they were living together.

The matter ended up in court where my coworker told the judge, “I don’t believe that baby is mine. He don’t look nothing like me”.

The judge said, “Son, you take that baby back home and you feed him every day. The more you feed him, the more he’ll get to look like you”.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 9:13 AM

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Jellyhead said...

What a wise and clever judge. Great story!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home