Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Thursday, February 23, 2006

My Machine, she now work

My computer server has been busted since Wednesday, Feb. 15th, so I have not been able to post blogs, get site e-mail, comment, update my website or do much else except eat donuts.

Did anybody notice?

Anyhow, following are a number of blog postings I would have made if I could (The one about the nutria is the most interesting if you want to skip the others).


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 10:58 AM

2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Jellyhead said...

I noticed :)

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I noticed too! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home