Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Monday, December 21, 2009

David Farley's Christmas Cartoons

Ever in quest of fine cartoons which reflect my own sense of refinement and good taste, I recently chanced upon the site of Dr. Fun and browsed through his archives to select a few examples of superior art which capture the true spirit of Christmas—or something.

Since I have nothing worthwhile saying at the moment, I hope to run a couple of David Farley’s cartoons this week:




Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 4:48 AM

2 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Blogger Felisol said...

Ho ho ho.
Your morbid sense of humor makes me whinny if not laughing out loudly.
A Merry Christmas to you and Ginny.
From Felisol

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Joe Root said...

cartoons can be valuable, but it’s difficult to say whether they are actually a more effective medium than text or diagrams or whether the students are simply enjoying having something different in the classroom. free anime online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home