Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Monday, June 13, 2005

John Cowart: King Of Geriatric Geeks



I’ve finally managed to post photos on my Blog!

Wow!

I’ve been trying to do this since January when I posted on my http://www.lulu.com/bluefish Blog. I could never figure out how to do it.

But I subscribe to the TU-Dogs Newsletter (a site which evaluates free software at http://www.tudogs.com/ ) and downloaded a free program called Picasa2 -- which I think is put together by Google people.

In only a few short hours, with many starts and re-tries, I posted my first photo: Me (naturally) with my famous elkhorn pipe.

Wow! I’m so tickled.

This morning I feel like such a master of the web that I think I’ll eat flies for breakfast!

.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 10:03 AM

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tell about that pipe in an article called "antlers, horns & haloes" (I think) in the right-hand column of my website.
The blue-fish statue visible over my shoulder is a gift from my youngest daughter; I use a photo of it as a logo on my bookstore, www.lulu.com/bluefish.
The frog statue, I bought myself; Martha Stewart wanted it for her house but I out bid her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home